Anyone who knows me in real life knows that my introverted self doesn’t much like the spotlight. In bloggy world, that means I’m more than happy to share my blog with you!
At this point, due to a large number of requests, guest posts are reserved for those who are current sponsor at Mercy Ink.
GUEST POST GUIDELINES
- Posts may be on a variety of topics but should fit into one of the following areas naturally: motherhood and parenting | handmade businesses | creative homemaking | Christian encouragement + devotion | world changing, living brave, growing in faith, loving the least of these
- Minimum 2 quality photos required
- Must be a new post that has not been previously published online or on your blog
- You may include a short blurb on your blog the day it goes live to let your readers know you’ll be blogging at mercyINK
- Post must be emailed to laurenATmercyinkblogDOTcom in HTML format (basically create the post in your blog platform but only save as a draft, then copy and paste the HTML & email that to me)
- Please include a small avatar/photo of yourself, 200×200 or smaller, along with a short bio (2 to 3 sentences)
- Please use proper spelling and grammar
- You may link to your blog up to 3 times within the post
- Post must be no longer than 550 words
Suggestions for creating a great guest post:
- Make sure to display your unique voice and let readers know who you are and what your blog is all about
- Use short paragraphs, bolding or underlining a few key points
- Helpful, practical posts with lists or bullets are often easier for readers and more popular (ex: 10 Ways to Save on Groceries or 7 Tips for Parenting on Purpose)
If you are interested in sharing your LIVE BRAVE story, please email me at lauren AT mercyinkblog DOT com or make a note in your submission that you feel the post will fit in this area.