You know I’m always good for a little DIY project. And with Halloween week upon us, you cannot go wrong with a roll of toilet paper for some last minute costumes or decor.
If you’re like me, you’re mind went straight to mummies when you think Halloween + TP. But I decided to stretch a little outside the obvious box and went for a super simple DIY wreath.
Supplies You’ll Need to Make Your Own
- Cottonelle Triple Roll Toilet Paper (thicker tp = pretty, fluffier wreath) >>> got mine at Target with this coupon
- Foam Wreath Form
- Glue gun OR pins
- Holiday-colored ribbon of choice (or other embellishment)
1) Take individual squares of toilet paper and fold(ish) each one, as in pic below.
2) Pin or glue each piece around the wreath form. I needed to do two rows to cover the front, plus the some for sides. Alternately, you can wrap the wreath in toilet paper to begin with, so you won’t have to worry about pinning squares around the edges.
3) Add a string or ribbon to hang, plus any embellishments you like. I have to be honest that I am not a fan of scary Halloween decor, so I tend to vear on the side of more autumny decor. I made a simple fall bunting out of orange paper for embellishment, but you could do a garland of bats or pumpkins or whatever strikes your fancy.
And this wreath is super versatile, so you can totally use it for every holiday. I love it just plain white, too!
Remember you can use this coupon to buy Cottonelle Triple Roll 12 pack or larger and get a FREE box of Kleenex at Target (while supplies last).
Love a simple wreath for a quick last minute Halloween/fall decor.
Any creative toilet paper inspired crafts happening at your place this year? I’d love to hear what you’ve been up to!------------- have you checked out the CAUSE of the MONTH? Come shop and support this month's MERCY iNK cause!