Every time a holiday rolls around I feel like I have to give the disclaimer that Adrian and I typically don’t exchange gifts. It’s one simple way we spend less so we can give more.
That being said, my kids love creating gifts, and coupled with my love for the handmade community and all things DIY, coming up with gift guides for holidays is one of my favorite bloggy things.
Today’s gift guide has something for everyone, whether you’re looking for a gift that’s handmade, personalized, gadget-y, or a DIY. Enjoy!
1) Uncommon // Modern Mantel/Desktop Clock
2) Treat // Best Dad Ever iPhone Case
3) Signature T Shirts [etsy] // Awesome Dad T
4) Made It Love It // DIY Tie Pots with Treats
5) Minted // SuperDad Journal
6) Beads by Blanch [storenvy] // Personalized Father’s Day Key Ring
7) eighteen25 // Free Download Book for Dad
8) The Tortoise & the Hare // DIY Mustache Mug Tutorial
10) Minted // Ode to Joy Grill Print
11) Happy Emotions [storenvy] // I Love You Dad Beach Pebble Magnets
12) Martha Stewart // Retro Father’s Day Clip Art Lables
A few of these links are affiliate links. See my full disclosure here.
Lastly, I want to share a few ways you can give gifts that go beyond the physical and truly touch and change lives.
I highly recommend WorldHelp‘s Gifts of Hope catalogue.
You can choose a physical gift made in communities around the globe, or give a monetary donation to be used towards medical needs, school supplies, or clean water that will directly benefit a family living in poverty.
Our family is currently fundraising through an amazing company called JustLove Coffee Roasters. I can’t speak highly enough for them. Check out this video to better understand their vision for fair trade coffee that truly changes lives and makes families:
When you purchase any merchandise or coffee (which is AMAZING) through this link >>> https://justlovecoffee.com/millsadopt <<< a portion of every sale benefits our adoption fund (thank you in advance!). AND they have some great gifts for father’s day, like this coffee-filled tin:
I hope you found today’s Gift Guide fun and helpful.
What about you? Are you a gift-giver? What are you planning on giving this Father’s Day?