1) Joyne Chevron Big Bag // Purse + Clutch // $55
2) Red Infinity Scarf // KCA by Fashioning Change // $19.98
3) Flower Print Maxi Dress // Etrican // $35
4) Frehiwot Scarf // Live Fashionable // $36
5) Ruby Red Earrings // Lisa Leonard Hope(full) // $18
6) Gray Ikat Women’s Vegan Classics // TOMS // $54
7) Clochette Chiffon Sandal // Sseko // $55
8) Sandela Teal Marine Sunglasses // TOMS // $119
9) Uganda Wrap Bracelet // Trades of Hope // $24
> > > Don’t forget to enter the $30 ToH giveaway (another day or so left!)
10) Philippine Wristlet // WorldHelp // $15
Back in February I shared some harrowing stats on human trafficking and slave labor. If you missed that post, it’s a good place to start to get the background on why shopping fair trade matters.
The lighter side of these numbers is that we can all make little changes that will impact the industry.
I wanted to share with you a few fair trade fashion items to brighten your spring wardrobe. You may have to spend a little bit more on fair trade goods, but there is certainly a beauty in buying less so that you can buy better. For more on what this Fair Trade business is all about, Emily of Scribbles from Emily did a great series on ethical fashion that is so worth checking out to learn more.
What are your go-to staples for Spring?
*Contains some affiliate links. And I’m always proud to be an affiliate for fairly traded goods :) *
linking up with some of these friends