I honestly adore springtime.
For a million and one reasons.
Here are just a few spring things I have on the brain:
// rebecca seale’s hand painted march desktop calendar //
// curry yellow fair trade earrings from lisa leonard //
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade.
– 1 Peter 1:3-4
//a promise of resurrection hope //
// a favorite place: spring on beacon hill // source //
// spring-y accessories, the sustainable way from fashionABLE //
// spring cleaning. well, maybe. maybe more like spring organizing. here’s to some inspiration Real Simple: The Organized Home //
Perhaps it is no coincidence that I’m sharing my happy spring things on a day when we’re gearing up for a big snow storm in Virginia.
As I’ve shared before, you know how serious we take our snow around these parts. /snicker snicker/
What about you? What spring-y things are on your mind today?
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Also in honor of Spring, I’m joining in with some other sweet bloggers for March Into Spring giveaway.
Some lovely bloggers who love their readers and myself have joined up to bring this $110 Cash Giveaway to our readers today, in honor of spring. Joining in the fun are Marty’s Musings, De Su Mama, Mothering From Scratch, Inspired by Family, True Aim Education, She Shares, Royal Baloo, The Mom Cafe, Petit a Petit & Family, The Meaningful Mama, and Stephanie Page.
Be sure to stop by Inspired by Family for the All Things Spring: Crafts, Recipes, Inspirational Encouragement, Kids crafts, home decor and more featuring some of the lovely bloggers mentioned above!
STARTING WEDNESDAY, March 6th you can submit your entry to win, using the Rafflecopter form below. There are many blogs you can “like” or follow to gain entries! Have fun and you can take your time doing it. Basically, this is the process but you can find the Official Rules here :
- All mandatory entries will be verified so make sure you do all the mandatory entries first using Rafflecopter.
- It’s open to everyone (not minors) and one winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive $110 in PayPal cash or Amazon gift card.
- The winner’s name will be displayed on this post after the giveaway ends and you will be contacted by email (leave your real contact info). You have 24hrs from the time your contacted to respond otherwise another winner will be chosen.
For those of you who are new to this let me share a few things:
- You are not signing over your first born inheritance by entering this contest on Rafflecopter.
- None of the bloggers above will share your information entered with a third party.
- If you are in a hurry, you can do a few now and stop and come back to do more.
- To follow a blog via Facebook means that you will see the bloggers post in your Facebook feed.
- You must do the entries on Rafflecopter. So if it says follow my blog via email go to the blog and follow and let Rafflecopter know by answering the question. If you are already a follower just respond with the name you used to follow under. So we can verify your entry.
thanks so much for visiting today! would love to connect with you more:
*contains affiliate links