I am so blessed by all of the beautiful homemaking links & heartfelt encouragement you’ve been linking up. Be sure to check out the featured projects from last week :)
Welcome to link up (#4)!
Before I get started on the party, I wanted to make sure you homemaking mamas knew about Pick Your Plum.
Have you heard of this site for crafty goodness on the cheap?
Pick Your Plum posts one deal a day on really fun, high quality craft supplies (and sometimes clothing, baking supplies, home decor, etc). The product is listed til supplies run out or time runs out. It’s super fun and SUPER CHEAP! Thought you might wanna check ’em out:
Ok. Let’s link! Here’s the rundown:
- * Link Back to mercyINK* – you can use the pretty button (click the button up tab in sidebar for code) or a text link will work to :)
- Also would LOVE for you to follow mercyINK on Facebook – I will be featuring favorite links from the party during the week, so check if you’re there!
- Link to a specific post, not your just your blog url.
- Visit some other blogs and tell them you’re stopping in from mercyINKblog.com :)
- Link as many posts as you like!
Please DO NOT:
- Link to etsy shops, giveaways, other link parties, etc.
****** REMEMBER: There are two different sections *******
PLEASE LINK YOUR POST IN THE CORRECT SECTION below by
(1) HOME (projects/crafts/DIY/recipes/ect) or
(2) HEART (faith/parenting/life/etc)